testimonals
Smooch-A-Pooch Salon  -  Grooming, Doggy Daycare, Digital Pet and  Family Photography
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Pet Allergies
testimonals

Categories

Grooming
Pet Infromation
powered by

My Blog

testimonals

6 Comments to testimonals:

Comments RSS
Sharron & Don Bryant on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:58 PM
Just wanted to say that we have been to many Grooming places and We have to say you are the best!!! We never have to worry about Bandit our Shih Tzu while he is with you. He is always Happy and his coat and ears are so clean. Our Vet was so very happy to see there is a Groomer that knows what she is doing. Thank you again Tonda you are the best!!!!
Reply to comment

Robi Cain on Monday, May 30, 2011 12:11 PM
Your pet will love her, and so will you! Tonda is the sweetest person, and the best groomer ever. She puts much effort into listening to your wants and needs, for you and your pet. She is always willing to tweek any adjustments that you may desire. Our spoiled yorkie goes right into Tonda's arms for his hugs, kisses, and grooming. Tonda is like a second Mom to Bentley, but much smarter with grooming than this one. For a worry free grooming for your pet, and for all of us nervous parents----call--Tonda--- or e-mail me at samnrobi@yahoo.com, and we will arrange to speak in person. I know I wanted to talk to someone when I was trying to find a groomer, for my precious baby. Bentley and I both had a few terrible experiences, and both shed tears, before we found the best. Bentley, has no idea that he is a dog, so keep that part under your hat, even though it's called a dog grooming.
Reply to comment

CD on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 6:54 PM
I love this salon its great ,clean and the staff are very friendly. They treat my babies with care and lots of love. My pets just love Tonda and can't wait to get in the door to see her. My pets are usually done in a couple hrs never there all day like at some places. Try Smooch-A-Pooch you'll love Tonda and her Salon.
Reply to comment

Linda Harper on Monday, September 02, 2013 4:15 PM
I have a yorkie her name is Zowie I love taking her to smooth-a-pooch. Tonda does such good work and is so good with her. Tonda and her staff do exceptional work. I love the gift shop that she has in her salon and the pictures that she takes are great. I can't wait to pick her up to see what bow she has in and how pretty :) you really need to try the salon you will love them. Our pets are like our kids and Tonda and her staff treat them with care and love.
Reply to comment

Vennie Lardydell on Monday, November 04, 2013 8:59 AM
Few persons appreciate
Reply to comment

Meg & Charles on Saturday, March 08, 2014 3:23 PM
We can never thank Tonda enough for taking ON our little Rescue Poodle, Prince-Merrick. You see, he doesn't always behave like a Prince. He was also so afraid of a car ride as he feared he would be left again... Now, he is happy to see Tonda & her staff even if he would rather just say hello & leave immediately without his bath or groom. We take Prince every 2 weeks (alternating the groom & bath. The tender patience she has shown Prince proves to us that Tonda is one in a million. By the way.... the other groomer who took care of our Angel for 8 years could not help us out with even a bath the week we drove to St Augustine & picked him up... the fastest appointment was 3 weeks wait.. We called Tonda & told her about Prince & she got him in immediately... Prince looked pretty rough... NOW HE LOOKS LIKE A SHOW DOG. THANK YOU TONDA, MEG & PRINCE
Reply to comment